Financial Advisory is co-headed by Joseph Dryer and Gustavo Perrotta who, together with a small team of experienced bankers, provide strategic and tailored advice to emerging corporate leaders in Europe. The team's value proposition to mid sized clients is based upon their broad skill set and a proven track record derived as a result of achieving senior positions at leading European and US investment banks.
Financial Advisory is focused on the following areas:
- Advising clients looking for growth capital to fund expansion of their businesses or to raise pre-IPO expansion capital.
- Structuring Private Placements of equity, hybrid equity as well as debt specifically, asset backed, convertible, hybrid and structured debt.
- Distribution and placement of the capital raise within the international private capital market.
- Advising clients on strategic initiatives in a discreet manner.
- Our Advisory capability ranges from strategic corporate finance advice on our clients’ business, to valuing and selling elements of their business as well as optimising balance sheet efficiency.
- Advising and arranging principal investments through alternative structures.
- Alternative structures range from a variety of one-off structures to listed vehicles and vary in purpose (pre-IPO, reverse merger, asset consolidation), structure (listed vehicles, funds) and scale.
- Our investments are supported by our network of investors.