Financial Advisory provides strategic and tailored advice to emerging corporate leaders in Europe. The team's value proposition to mid-sized clients is based upon their broad skill set and a proven track record derived as a result of achieving senior positions at leading European and US investment banks.
Financial Advisory is focused on the following areas:
- Advising clients looking for growth capital to fund expansion of their businesses or to raise pre-IPO expansion capital.
- Structuring Private Placements of equity, hybrid equity as well as debt specifically, asset backed, convertible, hybrid and structured debt.
- Distribution and placement of the capital raise within the international private capital market.
- Advising clients on strategic initiatives in a discreet manner.
- Our Advisory capability ranges from strategic corporate finance advice on our clients’ business, to valuing and selling elements of their business as well as optimising balance sheet efficiency.
- Advising and arranging principal investments through alternative structures.
- Alternative structures range from a variety of one-off structures to listed vehicles and vary in purpose (pre-IPO, reverse merger, asset consolidation), structure (listed vehicles, funds) and scale.
- Our investments are supported by our network of investors.